- Forms for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) Information Update Request Form
- Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary
- Pharmacy Quality Improvement Initiatives Sharing Seminar 2023
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Jalan Universiti (Jalan Prof Diraja Ungku Aziz),
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Pharmacy Graduates List For The Purpose Of Verification By The Pharmacy Board Malaysia Division (PBMD)
LIST OF NAMES OF PHARMACY STUDENTS WHO GRADUATED
The related parties of all the local universities are need to send the list of names of graduating pharmacy students every year to Pharmacy Board Malaysia Division (PBMD). It is to enable the PBMD to do an assessment on Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP) application submitted by pharmacy graduates via the Pharmacist Registration Management System (PRiSMA).
The process of sending the list of names of graduating pharmacy students by the University to PBMD can be done annually or as needed by downloading the template from the link below. It is also compulsory to send the list mentioned above with a cover letter signed by the dean of the Pharmacy School.