- Forms for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) Information Update Request Form
- Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary
- Pharmacy Quality Improvement Initiatives Sharing Seminar 2023
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Jalan Universiti (Jalan Prof Diraja Ungku Aziz),
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Pain Pharmacotherapy Services: Guideline For Pharmacy 3rd Edition
This guideline provides a comprehensive information on the roles and responsibilities of pharmacist in pain management and the types of pain pharmacotherapy services provided to achieve optimal patient outcome. The work flow of each type of pain pharmacotherapy services is clearly explained in this guideline to ensure standardised practice across the healthcare facilities.
Pharmacists as part of the multidisciplinary healthcare team contribute in a multitude of roles such as the provision of clinical recommendation, promoting quality initiatives projects as well as supporting other relevant technical activities in improving pain management.
|Pain Pharmacotherapy Services: Guideline For Pharmacy 3rd Edition
|Slide TOT Role of Pharmacists in Pain Management