How to apply for transfer within MOH facilities?

Applicant is required to fill in the Permohonan Pertukaran KKM (LAMPIRAN D) form and submit to Bahagian Sumber Manusia, KKM through Head of Department and State Deputy Health Director (Pharmacy).

Does a pharmacist on study leave required to collect CPD points?

Yes, a pharmacist on study leave is required to collect 40 CPD points per year