- Forms for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) Information Update Request Form
- Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary
- Pharmacy Quality Improvement Initiatives Sharing Seminar 2023
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Jalan Universiti (Jalan Prof Diraja Ungku Aziz),
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Are cosmetics in Malaysia certified as Halal
The use of halal logo is permitted for cosmetic products, provided that the product is certified halal by the Islamic Development Department of Malaysia or JAKIM. However, certification of halal depends on application by the manufacturer / distributor to JAKIM and is not a mandatory requirement for cosmetics notification in Malaysia. For more information on cosmetics, visit the National Pharmacy Regulatory Agency (NPRA) official website, www.npra.gov.my, click on cosmetics to download the notification guidelines for cosmetic products.