Is it a requirement for food supplements and drinks intended for slimming to be registered with MOH?

Food supplements and drinks are classified as food. Food and drinks products are controlled by the Food Safety and Quality Division (FSQ), MOH. However, depending on the composition and claims, they can be classified as pharmaceuticals and need to be registered with the Drug Control Authority (DCA).